😖🤪😤 wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time.
This article has been viewed 16,958 times.
Are you looking to improve your romantic life? Whether you’re just learning to ask someone out, you want to get better at kissing, or you’d like to improve communication with your long-term partner, we’ve got you covered.
😖🤪😤 This guide will give you our best advice and articles for whatever stage of dating you’re in. Scroll down to find the stage that you’re currently at, and dive in!
Section 1 of 6:Stage 1: Get Yourself Ready to Date
- 1If you've never dated before, or if you're just getting back into the dating game, this section will help you get ready. Here you'll find our best advice for working on yourself, deciding on what you're looking for in a partner, and putting your best foot forward.
- 2Work On YourselfAdvertisement
- 4Put Your Best Foot Forward
Section 2 of 6:Stage 2: Put Yourself Out There
- 1First dates can seem intimidating, but they don’t have to be. Remember that you don’t have to be anything other than yourself. However, you do want to present yourself well, and you also want to be clear about what you’re looking for. We’ll help you do that while remaining confident and relaxed.
- 4What to Do After the First Date is Over
Section 4 of 6:Stage 4: Dating and Building Intimacy
Section 5 of 6:Stage 5: Get Serious & Enjoy Your New Romance
- 1So you’ve been dating each other for a bit, and things have heated up. Are you ready to become exclusive? We’ve got a selection of articles that will help you define your relationship and take it to the next level. Plus, we’ve collected our best advice for romantic date nights, spicing up your sex life, and building trust.
- 3Enjoying Incredible Date Nights Together
- 4Finding Romance with Your Partner