😠🤮😐 How to
Balance Your Relationship and Studies
😠🤮😐 At wikiHow.life, our mission is to provide the best research-based advice on everyday activities, lifestyles, and interests, including personal style, fitness, health, relationships, home and auto DIY projects, and more. We do this by creating thorough, illustrated guides that provide readers with clear instructions addressing their most important questions related to daily living. wikiHow.life combines the expertise of subject matter experts, the work of qualified researchers and writers, and the practical experiences of the wikiHow community to ensure that readers can trust the advice they find here.
😠🤮😐 wikiHow.life follows a thorough process with multiple quality control checks when creating our articles to make sure they satisfy our mission and help readers complete their daily tasks and goals:
- Our articles are carefully researched. The articles on wikiHow.life cite multiple sources from respected organizations, publications, and websites, including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Psychology Today, Southern Living, Shape, and Real Simple.
- Our articles are edited by trained writers. All articles on wikiHow.life have been edited by our team of trained writers and researchers. These articles are then reviewed by our staff members for further quality control.
- Many of our articles are reviewed by subject matter experts. Many of the articles on wikiHow.life are co-authored by qualified experts, including cosmetologists, personal trainers, contractors, horticulturists, counselors, mechanics, and real estate brokers. These reviewers help ensure that our advice is accurate, helpful, and complete. Look for the "Expert Co-Authored" badge at the top of our articles, and tap or click it to learn more about the experts who contributed to our guides.
- We are transparent about our practices. Each article includes information on the references used for the research and writing process, as well as information on any experts involved in creating it.
😠🤮😐 Readers love our articles and report that they are helpful and informative! Here are some things our readers are saying about our articles:
- In response to How to Clean Granite Countertops, Kathy Castleberry states, "I love the homemade recipes for cleaning and polishing. I have been using the cleaning solution for about 6 months and it works great! I am looking forward to using the poultice for stubborn stains and the polishing recipes."
- Regarding How to Pluck Your Eyebrows, Julia Ryan notes, "I never was able to figure out a system to make my eyebrows relatively even, and this article really helped me!"
- About How to Sell Your Own House, Mille Van Otter writes, "Just about everything I read in this article has given me the confidence that indeed I can sell my home myself and use the savings towards another home. Thank you so very much."
- On How to Live Alone Happily, Richard Tapley shares his experience: "I've just been widowed and am amazed how almost all you say is applicable to me. It's good to have it listed."
- After reading How to Grow Moss, Dolores Marusarz explained, "I had made terrariums for my sister, my son, and myself using mosses I harvested from my pine woods. All three terrariums failed. From this article I learned the reasons why: first, I did not take the native soil; second, we all overwatered; third, we silly people gave the mosses no light. Next time I will make the moss shake..."